"Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.



Sunday, November 13, 2011

Typical Sunday.

Here's to my first blog post, and in hopes for many more. :)

This blog post has been on my mind alllllll day. I have been debating what to write about, and what stories to tell first, nothing came to mind. I would right about what an amazing day I had, but that would be a lie. It's a Sunday. Our average Sunday is sitting around waiting for Monday to hit us. So, we did what us Mohler's do best, we waited for Monday.

It was a surprise when my mom said she wanted to clean the WHOOOLLEE house. Well, not the cleaning part, but on a Sunday? Really, mom? Sunday is such a lounge-around kinda day. Watch some movies, maybe take a mid-day nap, or just sit on the computer all day and stare at an empty blog page. (By the way, that was not me.) But, anyways...We had to clean. My mom is like a cleanaholic. She loves when everything is clean, even if it is not hers. When we go to other people's houses, she's always the one who you see cleaning up. Yes, it's nice, but not when dinner just started, and you haven't even picked up your fork. That, to me, is just pure craziness.

We cleaned for about four hours, it was torture. We vacuumed every floor, washed every window, and we dusted every table. Now, your asking yourself...that took four hours to complete? No. That alone took about forty-five minutes. It wasn't until my mom was feeling spontaneous and wanted to clean out the basement. Yikkeeess. That was a bad idea.

My little sister has a "school" set up down there, including four desks, which included her "teacher" desk, a television, a gaming contraption by the name of Wii, which I only know how to use very little of, and a bunch of miscellaneous toys, and board games. I only go down into the basement to do laundry when I am told to, and that is it. I am terrified of my basement. It's just creepy. Even when I do laundry, I make sure the door is propped open with something, all of the lights are on, and my mom is standing at the top of the stairs giving me a pep talk. That's sounds bad, but I am sort of a scaredy cat.

So, we cleaned the WHOLE entire basement, which was a MESSSSSSSS. We cleared out everything in sight, and sorted it. All the Christmas Stuff in one section, and then the same with the rest of the Holidays. We put up the Thanksgiving decorations, which means, in two weeks we will be taking them down, which also means we will be cleaning again. Yay...

I love cleaning, don't get me wrong, but, I just don't like cleaning as a family. My sister and my dad are like "Best Bud's" so, they are always horsing around, then my mom gets mad, and starts treating us like we are four. I got away for about twenty minutes of the chaos, which was AMAZING! I said I was going to clean my room. My mom fell for it, my room is ALWAYS clean. I can't live in a mess, I would go Crazzzzzzy.


With this "Cleaning Fiasco" thrown at me today, I am exhausted. I think I may go lay down anywhere in my house, maybe even the floor. I might as well, considering it is clean.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome ;)

    You are an excellent writer!
    Great job on your first blog!

    ReplyDelete