"Be who you are, and say what you feel, because those who mind, don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.



Friday, December 30, 2011

Cry Baby.

For anyone who is an emotional person like me, I hope you enjoy this.

When I watch television, I have to pick out my movies and shows with great caution. If the movie seems to sad, it's not in my best interest to watch it, if it looks to scary, it goes back on the shelf. I am more of a happy, animated animals, Disney type of girl. NOT A SCARY, GORY, TEARFUL, type of person.

For example; Marley & Me. Yes, it is a Disney movie, and YES it does star my favorite actress, Jennifer Aniston, but, it is one of the saddest movies I have ever seen. For anyone who hasn't seen it, I either encourage you to go see it with a box of tissues in hand, or don't see it at all. I balled my eyes out, and I wish I would have had a box of tissues. Learn from my mistakes. Every scene in that movie puts you through an emotional roller coaster. Once you think you are clear from a sad scene, and you wipe your tears, your eyes start pouring out more and more sadness.

Today was another typical day. I woke up at the crack of dawn, ate breakfast, and watched Desperate Housewives for about three hours until my little sister and the whole world got up. Desperate Housewives is my new addiction. It's not the kind of addiction where you just need to have it a little bit, I need it every five seconds. It's a crazy show, jam packed with scenarios that you wouldn't believe!

When I finished my first episode of the day, I pressed the play button to go on to the next one. The second episode I watched was crazzzzzzzy! (And, yes. All of those "zzzzz's" were needed.) Anyways, a tornado was about to hit their little Suburbia Neighborhood, and no one was prepared. Susan, who is the romantic "Desperate Housewives" was at the hospital fighting with her husband about his drug addiction. Lynette the soccer mom "Desperate Housewife" was trying to find a place to stay because she didn't have a basement where her family of seven could stay. Bree, the crazy perfectionist "Desperate Housewives" was worrying about other peoples problems. And Gabby, who is a (insert bad word here), "Desperate Housewives" was off having an affair with her ex-husband.

I know what you are thinking, this show is crazy! But, it is amazing!

None of the "Desperate Housewives" were ready for the upcoming storm. As I sat there in agony screaming at the television, I felt a tear rush down my face. I quickly paused the Netflix, and got my act together. After three minutes of pondering terrible thoughts about what would happen to the "Desperate Housewives", I couldn't help but ask myself, "Why the HECK are you crying?!? It's a foolish T.V. show!" I controlled my emotions, and pressed play. As the episodes time was running out, a black screen came up on the T.V. with three white words. "To Be Continued" WHATTT!!!!!!!

I was already a wet tearful mess, and now they want it to continue! Are they NUTSS!!?!?!??!

Unfortunately, I couldn't handle the intensity anymore, so, I saved the "To Be Continued" episode for tomorrow. When I walked upstairs to wash the sadness of my face, my sister walked into the hallway and said "Were you watching Desperate Housewives, again?" I nodded.

"You are SUCH a Cry Baby!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment